THE EPISTLE OF A GREAT SOUL REAPER
I had tough times, but I had to keep myself serene as soul reapers don't burst like humans, they complete their verdicts at the right time, at the right place and at the right person within a blink of an eye,still remains unforseen by none except we reapers (maybe I should laugh at this moment).As for me I had passed through many souls. Firstly, the wicked they boast all their life for their evil deeds that bring them contentment.Those People who are in despair for wordly things.But they don't know the final judgement is brimmed in excruciating pain of incessant fires of hell .To be more concise the, INFINITUM FIREHALL .Secondly ,the lustful the ones that popps out their eyes seeing women. I feel sad for them because they can't find any satisfaction from their brides whom I find as matter of fact as astonshing beauties. Here in soul life beauties as such are hard to find. They can't find beauty when it's besides them. Am I jocking? What an irony!! Thirdly, the "egocentric" I think I must stress a little on them. I simply love their instinct. No pain no rules. Aww!! For them Nothing to feel bad about,no prick of consciousness , and totally not subdued to guilty emotions. They are the conquerers in human domain that could be metaphored to a patriarchal society. I see them with honor, for them nothing in life does matter, nothing in their life shall pass through them as constrains. They remain Bestirred in actions just as we reapers are. Finally got some people that could be comparable. But destiny could not be metaphored. As such their are people who suffer as gods righteousness shall not seek souls that are impure, and hands that have got blood stains.
As for me, one of my encounters had arroused my deep sense of anticipation . On one fine day, as I was on my way for mine tiresome job, I had to come across an old woman abt 5 ft. Wearing an old, floral dress that went up to her knees. She was interminable and joyless . All of a sudden she asked me " "Why u killed me ? Huh! Who do you think u are? I want to go right back now Or else u gonna pay now" I had mixed feelings. I was about to laugh, my thoughts were random. I thought to myself who is she challenging?? me!! Oh my u have got me mistaken. Because I am the mighty soul reaper... I can do anything since ur soul has reached to me. Poor little thing (hahahahahahahhahahah!) . But I tried to constrain my feelings because reapers move according to the code of conduct. I asked her " Why u are so much destined to go to earth back again ? " She replied me, that took my senses. " I want to see my son. I want to just tell him that I love him more than he could possibly think off. I just couldn't show that never ever in my life. I am not worthy. I am a big disaster.I had been cursed all my life".I just couldn't hide my feelings. Maybe I should cry for a second. Wait a minute! ,Do reapers cry? No absolutely not. I must not. As it was time, I had to let go of her. She gently climbed the steps of heavenly paradise as she had repented for her sins.
So after all humans were not that bad. Is it?
🔥🔥
ReplyDelete👏👏
ReplyDelete👏👏👏
ReplyDelete👏👏
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete